Friday 1 July 2016

Trip To Bali Island


This is my second time I’m going to Bali Island but at this time more happy then before. Cause my way for this holiday I ride motorcycles, and with my friends it's called "Bolang" haha. I had a tittle for this holiday “holiday with low budget”. The first time I had to make a list of my destinations. And then looking for hotel discount from my mobile phone. And the second time I had to make a budgeting for Hotel, Fuel, Ticket of the ship, Meal cost, Parking area, Shopping etc.

Saturday morning we departed from Ketapang Harbor to Gilimanuk Harbor. I only pay for it about IDR 23K for 1 motorcycle including 2 persons and insurance. And I’ve already booked Rabasta Jero Anyar Suite Kuta Hotel only IDR 107K at Super Deluxe Double Room. The inns that have free wifi and swimming pool fasilities and I’m enjoy it. My first destination is .Jimbaran Beach to enjoy the sunset. Overthere we just take a pictures, around the beach, and looking for some new friends from another country. And my second destination is Kuta Beach and all about Kuta to meet up with my old friend and wasting time our Saturday night.

For the second day, we were going to Krisna Shopping Center and I bought my favorite cloth we called singlet. For the next destination is Nusa Dua Beach, I think this location can makes our mind so refresh and enjoy the sea. This location complex so clean, clear and comfortable with green landscape and police were friendly. Sunday night we departed from Ketapang Harbor to Gilimanuk Harbor. And ready to face the daily routine again. Yeah that’s my short story of my short holiday hahha if you feel saturate with your daily routine, you can visit to Bali Island guys. Prepare all what you need, make a list for your destination, appreciate the time and save holiday guys…
Don’t forget to follow my instagram : JoeCandra18 and my facebook at candrajovie@yahoo.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home